Sunday 3 April 2016

KIKO Natural Concealer // Beauty

"Liquid Concealer with a natural and radiant effect"
When the Kiko store opened in the Trafford Centre I was really excited but I didn't get round to trying it until Black Friday Weekend where they had an amazing offer of buy 3 get 3 free!  I spent just over £20 and left with 6 products which definitely isn't too bad!

I had been looking for a new under eye concealer for a while so I tried a few different ones in the shop and in the end went for the Natural Concealer in the palest shade (obvs) which is 01.  I noticed there seemed to be a big difference in colour between this and the next one up which is odd, but thankfully the palest shade suited me fine.


 As you can see from the photos the concealer comes in a small tube with a doe foot applicator.  The formula itself is quite wet but it sets fairly quickly.  The way I like to use it is by applying it under my eyes and leaving it to set slightly while I do my brows or mascara, I feel like doing this makes it apply thicker and isn't just being wiped straight off again.  I then use a small round eyeshadow brush to blend it in around the edges.


Although the concealer sets it actually doesn't seem to crack or crease on me which is really good!  It also doesn't necessarily need to be set with a powder, however if I was wanting it to be extra long lasting or if it's for a special occasion I would always powder over anyway.

I also use it on small blemishes in the same way, but I don't find it as long lasting - it could just be from me rubbing at my face though...

I have seen this concealer being compared to the Collection one however I've never tried it so I can't  comment!  It is also super cheap at only £5.50, you can pick it if you're lucky enough to have a shop near you, or online here.

I will be reviewing some more of my Kiko purchases so keep an eye out for them!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...